- The Officer will be involved in marketing content initiatives and development across multiple platforms to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior.
- The individual will need to work as part of the marketing team and will help in define the brand story and the story as interpreted by the customer.
- The Officer will need to think like a publisher/journalist, leading the development of content initiatives in all forms to drive new and current business.
- The Officer needs to ensure that content is consistence with the brand in terms of style, quality and tone of voice and optimized for search and user experience.
- Execution of the content strategy for the Company.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing.
- Work with technical team to develop appropriate marketing contents.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field but must have interest in financial services industry.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office.
- Must be have interest in financial services industry
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480244 to apply for this job .