We seek to employ a competent Vice Principal
- To work closely with the Director and in providing the strategic direction of the school
- To deputise for the Director in his absence, to ensure the on-going smooth running and efficiency of the school
- To ensure high standards in all aspects of academic and academic related work, set challenging targets and ensure optimal outcomes in external examinations
- To be responsible for the planning and production of the school timetable (in conjunction with the Director and head of deparment)
- Liaise with the school counsellor in making records of and reports on the personal, academic and social needs of pupils
- Support the Director in all aspects of school development, in particular employing analytical auditing skills to constructively evaluate and coordinate the improvement of learning outcomes
- Act as central point of liaison for academic attainments between all stakeholders (students, parents, Directors of Studies and Heads of Departments)
- Keep the Director fully informed of all academic matters, particularly those of a strategic nature, or wherever a concern has been identified
- Planning and preparing courses and monitoring and evaluating lessons; overseeing the planning and preparation of others and in particular Heads of Departments
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
- Identifying and implementing strategic actions to support students who are falling behind expectation and are not achieving targets set
- Overseeing and monitoring the assessments and reports made by others.
- Leading on the teaching, monitoring, evaluation, target setting and improvement of the school system. Providing feedback to the Director and school Board
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480233 to apply for this job .