This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest jobs in Nigeria
· Understand product, Performa invoices & HS codes related for duty rates in addition for writing & training of form M (via online).
· Understand the documents & clearing cycle, form M submission online in addition of preparing letters such as debit advice & form M opening letter and to update reports.
· Follow up with bank for form M acceptance & RAR issuance;
· Check documents & RAR’s;
· Prepare duty estimation & duty letters & to follow up the payment;
· Follow up consignment arrival and clearing agent needed for each shipment;
· Prepare authority letters;
· Follow up consignments clearing process update.
· Follow up with clearing agents on daily basis;
· Follow up deliveries & containers on the road;
· Prepare Clearing agents invoices;
· Check exchange control documents and prepare letter of submission;
· Prepare claims letters;
· Prepare biddings letters.
Skills & Experience Desirable:
· Must be computer literate
· Must have good organizational and communication skills.
· Must be conversant with all activities in shipping management but of priority is the clearing and forwarding which the expected candidate must have performed in a similar industry.