OBAQUADS NIG LTD is currently seeking the right candidates to fill this vacant position
- We are looking for a talented and motivated Web Administrator with an eye for design and advanced knowledge of user experience. You will have Graphic design and web admin content upload skills, you will also be up to date with the latest digital trends, you will be confident, self-motivated and an independent thinker who is not afraid to explore their creative side.
- You will be a team player, this is a key requirement for you, because you will be working closely with our marketing, analysis and research teams to help upload content to the site while also executing design strategies across multiple projects and initiatives.
- Projects include both customer-facing and internal WordPress/Web and Custom development, as well as UI design and development.
- Website Administration and Content upload
- Graphic design; WordPress Plugin and Theme development
- Create custom WordPress themes as needed for marketing campaigns and other projects
- Act as a hands-on member of the design team to create and manage projects from concept to conclusion
- Create high-quality themes with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Work closely with our research analysis and marketing teams to improve our users experience on our website
- Improve graphic design skills, proactively take on new initiatives and challenging problems
- Research and identify new trends to improve the company’s website
Required Skills and Experience
- HND/BSC Computer Science or equivalent
- Web Administration Experience with Content upload and customization skills
- Experience in WordPress development
- Advanced WordPress development skills
- Developing interactive design;
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Background in user interface design and a clear understanding of user experience
- Knowledge of design principles, typography, web standards, and usability
- Ability to manage tasks and maintain communication to provide finished projects
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely, while also being open to receiving feedback and direction as needed
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye for design aesthetics
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in user interface design
- Experience with mobile site development
- Understanding of best SEO practices
- Must be based in Ibadan
- Must be flexible and open to the notion of travelling inter-state
- Must be flexible and adaptable to working hours
Applicants who do not have the above Educational qualification, but can demonstrate equivalent work experience and appropriate character will be considered.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480226 to apply for this job .