ASSISTANT MANAGER QUANTITY SURVEYING
Construction Company seeks to recruit a quantity surveyor who will be responsible for the development and execution of the project cost plan and monitor and collects cost data to ensure conformity with top management's budget directives, cost tracking, forecasting; and financial reporting.
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Undertaking costs analysis for repairs and construction and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Advising on procurement strategy on the project.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks as part of the bid preparation process.
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders and bids.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in Quantity Surveying
- Must be a member of Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- Must have a Minimum of 6 years’ relevant work experience
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting
- Knowledge in the use of MS Project, Primavera Scheduling or other cost applications is highly advantageous
- Demonstrable experience in the following areas:
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480220 to apply for this job .