We are a leading ICT firm located in Lagos and we seek to fill the role of a Web/Applications Developer
Job Description and Requirements
Web/Applications developers translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop programs for use in business. Applicant is expected to have in-depth knowledge of at least one computer language.
Job Duties : The duties of an Application Developer depend upon the needs of the organisation. Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce application.
The minimum education requirement for this job is Bsc from a reputable institution
- Organizational ability
- Ability to multi-task and switch between duties
- 1 to 3 years experiences in General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on their own or in a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480215 to apply for this job .