The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods.
Have you completed your degree and are you looking for a varied position to launch your career? Or do you already have extensive professional experience and are you planning your next career move?
Functional Area: Security Technology:
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Limited - Nigeria is a growing company of the Bosch Group located in Lagos, Nigeria. With around fourty five associates, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Drive & Control technology and Thermo Technology.
- Assist the head of department by organizing and prioritizing tasks in various countries
- Coordinate and maintain agenda, including organizing appointments, meetings, travel arrangements and other necessary administrative tasks
- Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes
- Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements for meetings, appointments, presentations etc and follow up
- Coordinate the logistics for the training – and experience center
- Liaise with regional managers/offices in North Africa and Europe
- Provide general support to Security Technologies Department in visits and events organization
- Update and manage the database of customers and architects, consultants, specifiers for various communications
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Fresh graduate in social sciences/Management/Natural science/computer science/ other related courses
- Fluent in English (writing/speaking)
- Good working knowledge of MS office (word, excel, power point)
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and open minded person and team player
- Proactive and enhusiastic
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally with high attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Internship for 6 months
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480204 to apply for this job .