OUR COMPANY -1ST CRT GROUP
Working in partnership with Schools and Education Professionals
1st CRT Group is a leading Education Recruitment & Training Service based in England and Nigeria, where teachers, school leaders and support staff look for the latest jobs or courses and where recruiters attract the best employees.
Our in-depth knowledge and delivery of various Teacher Training Programmes and Recruiting for the Education Sector, gives us the competence to find excellent Teachers, School Leaders for various private and independent schools in England and Nigeria.
At 1st CRT Group, we are committed to the highest standards of best practice in Recruitment and Training. We are constantly adding value to our services through our experience in the education recruitment sector.
Our headquarters are in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire and we have offices in London and Lagos Nigeria. We work with schools and colleges and have large candidate database of education professionals.
Experienced School Administrator Required Urgently.
This post requires 3-5 years work experience
Need someone with high level IT skills, able to work under pressure and on own initiative; excellent written English and good telephone communication skills; high level of organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- To provide a range of administrative support for the school effectiveness team particularly the primary school improvement consultants and advisers
- To assist with co-ordination and servicing of meetings and events including preparing all documentation, arranging venues and invitations
- To provide administrative support for the production and collation reports and associated data
- To use as required other systems as requested Online to retrieve data and provide information to colleagues and contacts
- To use business/office software including Outlook, MS Office, etc to produce high quality documents
- To produce professional, high quality reports and presentations, tables and charts, and analysis for a range of audiences.
- To provide a proficiency in using the internet/intranet to research and download web-based information for School Effectiveness staff as requested.
- To deal with telephone queries, including the School Effectiveness mailbox, receive visitors, book meeting rooms, maintain and co-ordinate diaries and any other related duties.
- To deal with colleagues in schools in the day to day work.
- Be responsible for managing own workload under the supervision of the senior business support officer, including: prioritising allocated work according to deadlines agreed; using own initiative to achieve the agreed targets.
- Comply with confidentiality, Data Protection, Health and Safety and Diversity and Equality policies and other relevant council policies at all times.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities of a similar nature and responsibility
- BA(HONS) Business Administration
- Other Relevant Degree
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480187 to apply for this job .