Havenpoint High School seeks to employ a competent Vice Principal.
- Manage the administrative duties of the school.
- Assist the Principal in academic duties of the school.
- Adheres to and enforces board policy, school guidelines, administrative directives, the Master Contract, and district standards.
- Enforces guidelines to maintain proper discipline and conduct.
- Assists in the development and administration of policies dealing with discipline, conduct, and attendance.
- Communicates relevant policies and procedures with regard to student discipline, conduct, and attendance to students, staff, and parents.
- Works with and assists faculty in the development of effective classroom discipline and organization.
- Maintains an effective and safe school environment.
- Assists in curriculum development to meet the needs of all students.
- Prepares required reports and paperwork such as discipline reports, suspension reports, expulsion paperwork, discrimination complaints, injury reports, parent communications, and other paperwork as assigned.
- Works with the Principal in the preparation of appropriate handbooks.
- Assists in the selection and mentoring of staff.
- Supervises and evaluates contract staff as assigned.
- Supervises support services as assigned.
- Assists in the development of an instructional budget.
- Assists in supervision of special events.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Principal.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480172 to apply for this job .