Our client is a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative to identify self managed, and very experienced individual to meet the responsibilities inherent in this position
- Responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and screening applicants for present and future job opportunities.
- Advertises job openings, interview applicants, select the most suitable match, and screen applicant by checking background and references.
- in addition to project delivery, your role will also include contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area.
- Source or search for applicants on the internet and in company's applicant tracking system.
- Meet with clients to determine job duties.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channel.
- Write job descriptions and match applicants to job openings
- Create portfolio/pipeline of possible candidates for clients.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems.
- Participate in implementing new recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems screening tools
- 5-10 years experience in Human Resources, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation
- The subject of the email should be the Job position being applied for.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/480104 to apply for this job .