A Consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Our client a leading indigenous oil and gas services company is looking to hire a business development manager with experience in the oil and gas sector.
Primary Roles and Duties:
- Business Development in line with the company’s strategic plan
- Develop business prospects, secure orders and build sustainable business relationships with
- international clients
- Support & augment oil & gas business units international business development
- Manage the sales & business development process along with a team of business development
- engineers to ensure the company achieves sales targets in all lines of businesses.
- Networking with people at various levels in the marketplace aimed at developing long-term
- business relationships.
- Liaison with international/local business managers of business units to manage leads
- for new projects and opportunities.
- Achieving pre-qualification with existing and potential customers to enable bidding for projects.
- Developing leads into inquiries for bidding.
- Managing the process of screening inquiries for bidding in line with the company’s sales strategy,
- risk appetite, profit potential and cost/benefit analysis.
- Understand customer needs & communicate with internal and external stake-holders; assist in the
- development of solutions that satisfy those requirements to minimize potential gaps between
- expectations & delivery.
- Liaison with Engineering, Operations, Finance and Corporate managers on the preparation and
- submission of risk-mitigated, competitive bids.
- Customer Relationship Management during project execution, aimed at securing repeat business.
Qualification and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in electrical or mechanical engineering with 5-10 years business development experience
- Graduate/Post-Graduate from reputed academic institution in Mechanical / Electrical/
- Environmental Engineering
- Added Business Management qualification would be desirable
- Minimum 5-10 Years’ experience in the oil & gas industry, preferably with an Engineering Services /
- Experience in managing clients’ accounts is highly desirable
- Knowledge of spare parts is an advantage
- Must have international passport, because the job involves traveling abroad.
- Must be good in Excel and Presentation using powerpoint.
- Preferably Male
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479918 to apply for this job .