We are a leading niche technology player in retail and corporate markets for Inverters, Automatic Voltage Regulators, Consumer Electronics and Home appliances. We presently require a qualified candidate to join our Technical Support team.
- Attend to customers complaints relating to technical faults on the company products.
- Receive incoming returned products (defective) from customers.
- Verify all incoming returned products to authenticate receipt of items i.e. customer information and product registration.
- Liaise with the customer and workshop regarding the status of product repair.
- Communicate the repair charges to customers.
- Proper documentation and maintenance of the database system.
- Release repaired products to customers
- Test repaired products for customers at collection point.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND/City and Guild/ NABTEB in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 1 -2 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of electrical/ electronic devices
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively address issues at all levels of management
- Collaborative, flexible and adaptable
- IT Savvy; Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word and Excel
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479907 to apply for this job .