FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all US. states and territories.
- The Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is a five-year PEPFAR program to provide high quality HIV/AIDS services, and to build the capacity of the public and private sectors in Nigeria in order to provide these services in a sustainable manner.
- The SIDHAS project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
- Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the SFAO, the Finance and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to the state office.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly financial report forms which accompany executed sub project documents.
- Prepare monthly reporting/ budgets data entry into excel spreadsheets and automated MIS reports and disseminate information to country office.
- Assists the SFAO in arranging travel logistics for state office staff, consultants and training participants including hotel reservations and where required, arranging airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Handles all photocopying assignments, development and printing of photographs including reproduction of recorded videotapes for the zonal office.
- Assists the SFAO in the provision of logistic support for workshops and trainings.
- Assists the SFAO in the maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies.
- Serves as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinates all administrative and secretarial support services for the state office (as relevant).
- Records minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the staff of the state.
- Assists with production of presentation materials for staff members.
- Act as a receptionist: answers the telephones in an appropriate, clear and friendly manner, takes and relays messages or forwards calls, greets and directs office visitors, receives/sends correspondence, keeps fax log and any correspondence.
- Perform office equipment tasks such as making needed arrangement for services for telephone and e-mail, obtaining quotations for required services, arranging for repairs of office equipment.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business administration
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in accounting related to NGOs and community level programs, with increasing responsibility.
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479724 to apply for this job .