Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
Recruit new viable retail Outlets for the sales of Fanmilk products in the Indoor Channel within the specified period and in the assigned area of coverage.
- Accountable for recruiting new viable retail outlets within assigned area of coverage and achieving set target within specified period.
- Reporting and Scope (IPE Factor: Knowledge/teams & breadth/):
- The position reports directly to the Indoor Franchise Manager
- The scope of this position is domestic
- Performance Management (Key Performance Indicators):
- Develop new Retail Outlets for Indoor Sales.
The ideal candidate:
- He/She must be an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Admin., Economics or other related discipline and HND Lower credit.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development.
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
- The Ideal person must have financial and business acumen.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Negotiation Skills.
- He/She must have a minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience in FMCG industry.
- He/She must reside in and be conversant with the Location applied for.
- Learning & Career Opportunities
- In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team member in a Large Organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of Fan Milk Business
- Good (internal and external) Communication Skills
- Local Government relationship and other Stakeholder Management
- Business Development Skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479718 to apply for this job .