An advertising firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Plan and execute all Web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build, maintain our social media presence and send out quality messages on these channels.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications; monitor the company's online reputation.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums and put perspective for adoption when appropriate
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Design website banners and assisting with web visuals; Create Internet ads.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Assist with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Improve search-engine rankings. Drive traffic to website using a variety of methods.
- Manage and deliver email lists. Design and deliver emails. Craft email campaigns.
- Deep knowledge and a passion for social media marketing is a must.
- Excellent written and communication skills for internal & external correspondence is essential.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmers.
- Good Knowledge of Google Analytics/SEM/SEO/Newsletters
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Strong editorial skills with an eye for attention to detail
- Very good understanding and insight of digital marketing developments and developing trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
- Ability to create compelling product-centric digital content with credible reference
- Willingness to take challenges, analyse creatively and meet deadlines under pressure
- More than 3 years digital marketing experience is required for this role.
- Work experience in Digital agency is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.
- A Master’s degree is an advantage
- Professional certification in Marketing or related field is a plus
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479707 to apply for this job .