A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Deliver waste management services, drilling equipment sales and support services to the company’s clients, ensuring adherence to regulatory and quality standards.
- Accountable for the delivery of the full suite of drilling-related services in alignment to Company’s strategy.
- Responsible for developing and managing a business plan that integrates the synergies and resources from the different aspects of the company’s drilling offerings
- Responsible for the customer relationship management for the full suite of drilling-related services, in liaison with the business development team.
- Accountable for the development of a drilling risk management framework and mitigation actions
- Accountable for assuring technical and operational excellence across the spectrum of drilling sales and services
- Responsible for a management system that incorporate policies, systems and processes to assure (regulatory) compliance and generates timely management reports on the efficiency and effectiveness of drilling operations
- Responsible for managing drilling spares in the warehouse to achieve reduced inventory costs and optimal availability for business continuity and direct sales to customers
- Accountable for standards, quality assurance and regulatory compliance for all drilling support contracts.
- Accountable for programme management of all drilling support projects in line with agreed contract terms
- Manage sale of drilling spares and consumables to company’s clients, alongside high-quality professional advice.
- Responsible the financial health of the company’s drilling clients, ensuring timely collection of receivables
- Develop and manage the budget and overall business performance for drilling department.
- Provide leadership, performance and behavioural coaching to all drilling employees and contractor staff
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. Relevant certification in Project Management eg PMP, Prince2000, is mandatory. Must be a member of COREN or NSE.
- Must have at least 8 years work experience in a similar function. Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a management role, with proven capacity to lead a high-performance team.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479504 to apply for this job .