An ICT firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Answer Multiple Calls Per Day; respond to callers’ inquiries telephonically and by Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Web Chat, SMS and other forms of Communications available.
- Using available resources to obtain caller details, document caller complaints, manage and resolve caller complaints.
- Provide callers with necessary information as provided for
- Collect and document new caller information into system and update existing customer information.
- Process caller request, identify and escalate priority issues and route calls to appropriate response units for follow up calls where necessary.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures complete call logs produce call reports
- Key Competencies
- Verbal and written communication skills listening skills problem analysis and problem solving customer service orientation organizational skills attention to detail judgment adaptability team work stress tolerance resilience
- All applicants must possess a minimum of OND, BA, and BSc from recognized and accredited institutions.
- A customer service agent proficiency certificate.
- All applicants must have 2-5 years of experience
- All Applicants must be between the 23-33 years old
- Applicant with other certification is a added advantage
- Ability to understand and have conversation in the local language is an added advantage
- The applicant must be residing in Abuja
- Equivalent proficiency in relevant computer applications required language proficiency, knowledge of customer service principles and practices, knowledge of call center telephony and technology, some experience in a call center or customer service environment, good data entry and typing skills, knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479486 to apply for this job .