We are a well-known and rapidly expanding global ecommerce company. We are highly experienced in ecommerce, brimming with ideas and enthusiasm, and incredibly excited about what the future will bring. Highly profitable, we have invested heavily in our systems and infrastructure, and now have the foundations in place to become a truly global brand. The next critical piece of the jigsaw is to bring in the key people who will work with us to make this happen.
As the Head of Finance, you will be a part of the Executive Team leading the finance function and reporting directly into the CEO. This position requires a leader; someone who can take lead of the finance team, provide direction and achieve results. You will work closely with the CEO to drive the business forward and help create a strategy for significant growth. You will drive and improve systems, processes and create the best department in the company.
- Business partnering with the CEO and Executive Team on all commercial and operational issues.
- Managing a small financial team, developing them and mentoring them to get the best out of them, for themselves and the Company.
- Production of accurate Management Accounts and Board packs with full variance analysis and forecasting.
- Create and implement KPI dashboard, understanding how to improve and manage it.
- Income analysis / cut off and margin improvement.
- Produce accurate budgets for each of the companies in the group.
- Cash flow forecasting to ensure the business has the means and resources to deliver the Board’s business plan.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with banking and other financial entities.
- Ensure effective systems and internal controls in place to support all financial activities.
- Look at ad hoc projects including potential acquisition/funding plans.
- Advise the Board on strategic/growth plans within the business and be proactive in driving plans forward to achieve goals.
- Support employees in negotiations.
- Must be qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Online retail experience is a must
- Must have a real can-do hands-on attitude.
- Experience managing the finance function in a startup.
- Experience coming into a company establishing procedures and processes from scratch
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills.
- The ability to influence non-financial managers in cost and cash management.
- The ability to constructively challenge assumptions and growth plans.
- Start: As soon as possible
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479473 to apply for this job .