An ICT firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
To provide accurate, timely and meaningful financial and management information that enables the Country Manager make effective decisions regarding the execution of strategic and operational objectives.
- Collaborate with Group Finance Manager to design and implement scalable finance systems, taking into account any required enhancements and upgrades.
- Manage third-party financial service providers e.g. Auditors and Accountants.
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
- Prepare the management accounts, and seek to implement a best practice approach for financial accounting controls.
- Contribute towards, and implement the necessary controls to protect the organization’s assets and prevent any potential areas of fraud.
- Assist the Country Manager with the preparation of the detailed annual budget and forecasts.
- Responsible for collating inputs, preparing, obtaining approval and funding for weekly budgets. Manages budget disbursement and reconciliation.
- Supports Procurement Manager locally.
- Support business continuity through timely funding of approved requests.
- Ensure reports meet with regulations of state and federal laws.
- Ensure remittance of all statutory payments within agreed timeline.
- Manage new and existing regulatory requirements where appropriate and incorporate them into the financial and management accounts.
- Responsible for all of the outputs of the payroll function with a view to putting in place the necessary controls and checks that ensures all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Management, development and performance evaluation of all members of the Finance Team.
- Manage receivables and other Finance related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with customers; including weekly updates on customer accounts.
- Generate Purchase Orders and manage payables in alignment with agreed contractual milestones, including weekly updates on supplier accounts, and other project related / staff accounts.
- Manage and archive financial records / documentation e.g. invoices, purchase orders, financial reports, et cetera.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposal for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, et cetera).
- Below are key output measurable expected of the Finance Manager:
- Management Accounts – i.e. Monthly P&L, Cash flow (monthly and weekly) and Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position).
- Budgets and forecasts – Annual and weekly.
- Statutory payments.
- Financial record database.
- Weekly customer and supplier account.
- Invoices, invoice trackers and invoice reports.
- BSc Accounting / Finance
- CPA or MBA Preferred
- Relevant Working Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years, including 2 years in similar position
- Required Certification(s):
- ICAN, ACCA or equivalents.
- Have a flair for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Advanced understanding of service delivery work flow and business processes.
- Conversant and mastery of prevalent / leading accounting systems / software.
- Conversance with financial / accounting regulations of state and federal laws.
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An appreciation of customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results, including internal stakeholders.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479437 to apply for this job .