An ICT firm seeks qualified candidate to fill this role
- Primary ongoing responsibility is for planning and management of projects. Focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, all stakeholders.
- Responsible for end to end quality project delivery and PO closure.
- Responsible for Project Management Process – Payment & resource procedure for both internal and external-3Ps.
- Selects, manages and coordinate the implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide input into performance evaluation of all implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide feedback to Technical Manager on resource allocation and utilization and release.
- Lead planning and implementation of projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas;
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) and customer requirements.
- Receive subcontractor engagement package and review according to supplier evaluation criteria.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes on projects.
- Collaborate with logistics in vendor screening and selection.
- Conduct project reporting, capturing and monitoring progress to clients and other stakeholders (e.g. Quality, Procurement, Sales, Finance and HR teams) at all phases of projects.
- Responsible for ensuring all client tools, processes and checklists are utilized in the execution of all projects.
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting client acceptance process on all projects.
- Manages the customer relationship at the region.
- Responsible for cost, schedule control and validates payment milestones with the KAM and finance before payment to teams deployed in the region.
- Liaise with logistics manager for equipment delivery to its region.
- Below are key outputs expected of the Project Manager:
- Project Plan and Progress Report.
- PO closure ie. print supporting documents, signed acceptance and pre-process acceptance.
- Project Budget and Fund request.
- Monthly team and 3P performance evaluation report.
- Project Resource Utilization Report.
- Weekly project team and 3P assessment report
- Minimum Education: BSc / HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 5 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects. Outstanding grasp of IT and Telecoms concepts and processes.
- Required Certification(s):
- Any relevant professional certification, with preference for PMP and Prince Vendor product certification will be an advantage.
- Must be able to provide high level technical support. Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems.
- An appreciation for customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results.
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Must be highly analytical and possess problem-solving skills with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- To be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both team work and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479433 to apply for this job .