Due to its expansion, a fast growing FMCG/Snack Company located in Ota, Ogun state requires the services of qualified candidates to fill this role
- Should possess a minimum of bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from reputable Institution, in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant/robust experience in sales and marketing of FMCG (Snacks, Biscuit etc).
- Strong knowledge of the region’s Metropolis and ability to drive.
- Conduct intensive and structured prospecting of new clients to identify and develop new accounts
- Focus on increasing the sales and supervise the sales process by follow up on orders and deliveries
- Provide market feedback to the Sales Executive and Sales Manager regarding movement of the product
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely and diplomatic fashion
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from customers quickly, effectively and accurately
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to brands / products.
- Increasing rate of sale and brand presence within territory
- Launching new product developments
- Identifying opportunities for brand exposure
- Ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Setting sales target for subordinates/merchandisers and monitoring team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the region
- Provide distributors and customers in the region with information about new or improved products and services in order to improve sales in the region
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company’s products and services across the region to achieve or exceed the sales targets
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479412 to apply for this job .