An FMCG seeks qualified candidate to fill this role
- Must be able to prepare Group Management accounts and financial account
- Must have sound knowledge of Inventory management and stores accounting
- Must have sound knowledge of Fixed assets
- Must be able to prepare annual forecasts and cash flows
- Must be proficient in costing accounting Analyse
- budgets and other financial information and advice where savings could be made and strategies for such cost savings.
- Must be able to plan and advise on working capital requirements
- Must be able to analyse liquidity patterns, determine funding gaps and advise of type of funding
- Must be able to advise on investment decisions
- Must be able to formulate and maintain accounting controls by preparing and
- recommending policies and procedures.
- Must be able to supervise reconciliation of Bank accounts and close out open ended
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities
- Must be computer literate and able to use accounting software.
- Other duties as recommended by the Director from time to time
- Experience: Minimum of ten years post qualification experience, 3 of which must be in a senior position in a manufacturing or production company.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479342 to apply for this job .