A firm in the financial sector seeks a qualified candidate to fill this role
Graphic design is important in the sales and marketing of products, and is a critical component of any company’s operations. As a creative designer, you will be required to work closely with people in product development, public relations, and marketing.
- Determine the scope of a project
- Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Advise and Incorporate changes recommended by employer into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Analytical skills.
- Must be able to look at their work from the point of view of consumers and examine how the designs that’ll be developed will be perceived by the consumer to ensure they convey the client’s desired message.
- Artistic ability. Must be able to create designs that are interesting and appealing to clients and consumers; produce rough illustrations of design ideas, either by hand sketching or by using a computer program.
- Communication skills. Must be able to communicate with employer and other designers to ensure that designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
- Computer skills. Must be able to use specialized graphic design software e.g. Adobe creative suite and sketch to prepare their designs.
- Creativity. Must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers, and develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning.
- Time-management skills. Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
- Must be proficient with the Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and After Effect). Proficiency in Sketch is an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479341 to apply for this job .