An FMCG seeks a qualified candidate to fill this role
- Ensuring necessary work procedures are in place for each department.
- Ensure the development of effective work teams for the accomplishment of company goals.
- Reviewing all staff records and ensuring that they are up to date.
- Ensuring adequate staffing of all departments.
- Planning and managing induction programme.
- Managing the compliance with HR policies and procedures .
- Ensuring quality process standards are maintained in the HR Department.
- Managing staff attrition rate.
- Developing effective corporate social responsibility programmes.
- Ensuring fair salaries, benefits and bonuses to attract and retain excellent staff.
- Managing staff welfare ; developing and implementing agreed welfare packages.
- Communicating effectively with management and all other members of staff; updating management on all relevant HR issues monthly.
- Managing change; organizational development and organizational culture.
- Ensuring performance management; review, evaluation and improvement.
- Manage knowledge within the company; developing and implementing training plans.
- Ensure positive employee relations within the company.
- Work well with other managers to ensure the accomplishment of corporate goals.
Person Specification/ Competencies:
- A good University degree in Social Science or Humanities .
- Minimum of 5 years relevant cognate experience. CIPM and other related certifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Leadership qualities.
- Sound written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Ability to work projects.
- Excellent team player.
- Demonstrable capacity to multitask
- Must be passionate with strong drive and result oriented.
- A creative out of the box thinker.
- Good negotiation skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479333 to apply for this job .