A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- To provide quality medical care under the supervision and direction of Registrars and Senior Medical Staff
- Conduct day to day review of patients
- To ensure comprehensive, accurate and concise medical records are maintained for patients with an appropriate signed and dated legible entry in the patient's medical record on every attendance upon a patient. The Medical Officer should also print his/her name under the signature.
- Contribute to quality patient care by participation in case planning which includes appropriate pre-admission planning, in-hospital care and discharge planning.
- To provide assistance with surgical procedures and outpatient clinics as directed by the Registrar and/or Consultant to which assigned.
- To arrange investigations, surgical treatment, medical treatment and discharge as directed by the Registrar and/or Consultant to which assigned.
- To ensure that discharge summaries and other correspondence are completed with minimum delay and that all such correspondence is complete prior to leaving the unit
- Maintain good communications with all areas and disciplines within the health service and with local medical practitioners to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the hospital
- Participate in clinical audit and quality programs as appropriate
- To be "on-call" or participate in shift rosters is a requirement of the position
- To participate in country relieving as required.
- Up to 3 months may be spent relieving in other hospitals in the region.
Good clinical acumen and knowledge of Yoruba language
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479331 to apply for this job .