A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Buy and sell stocks and bonds for individual investors, pension fund managers, bankers and companies.
- Conduct studies on financial sources, stock and bond reports, corporate annual reports, economic trend reports and other materials to extrapolate investment trend analysis.
- Identify investment opportunities from market and behaviour of publicly quoted companies.
- Analyze portfolios of investor clients to determine whether to dispose certain stocks and take positions in more promising ones.
- Conceptualize and launch diverse classes of investment asset products
- Financial Advisory Services
- Asset management for High Net-worth Individuals (HNI) and Financial Institutions.
- Anchor corporate turnaround strategies, mergers or acquisitions.
Education and Qualifications
- The position requires a Sound Degree (minimum of 2:1) in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting with a strong bias in Banking, Accountancy, Financial Management and Business Administration. Must have a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience with 2-3 years of team leading experience in a reputable stock-broking firm.
- Must have a sound knowledge of all investments products.
- Must have a good understanding of the dynamics of investments and risk management.
- Must have an analytical mind in studying financial data to identify investment opportunities.
- Must be able to work with a team and have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with brokers, banks, investment houses and government financial agencies.
- Must have a firm ethical grounding not to engage in bogus brokering deals.
- Must have the confidence and moral rectitude to disclose the real score in advising clients about the most prudent and rewarding investment options.
- Must be a licensed stock broker
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479310 to apply for this job .