Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on agriculture, health and emergency programming. CRS is expanding its activities in the North-East in the area of Food Security, Nutrition, Non Food Items, Water and Sanitation.
- With technical assistance from the country program MEAL Coordinator and the MEAL RTA, conduct a SMILER workshop at the project start
- Track the project performances against project indicators
- Create and manage databases to ensure the traceability of the project beneficiaries and the vouchers
- Conduct a household level baseline study at the project start
- Regularly lead field volunteers in conducting post distribution surveys
- Regularly lead field volunteers in conducting post distribution market surveys
- Ensure the project final evaluation is carried out in a timely manner
- Promote the use of Information Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D) solutions during the registration of beneficiaries, the registration of traders/vendors, the monitoring of the project activities, the post distribution household and vendor surveys, and final evaluation
- Establish and manage a system to track beneficiary and non-beneficiary’s feedback and manage complaints
- Ensure a timely submission of monthly post distribution monitoring, market monitoring, feedback and complaint management, and evaluation reports in collaboration with CBO field staff and CGPP
Qualifications, Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information and Technology Management, Statistics or any other relevant equivalent degree
- At least 3 years full-time experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning, preferably with an international NGO
- Professional proficiency in both English and Hausa
- Thorough technical knowledge and experience in MEAL
- Demonstrated experience in database management and usage of ACCESS, SPSS, EPI-INFO, STATA and/or EXCEL or other quantitative statistical management programs for data analysis
- Experience designing tools for, collecting and analyzing qualitative data
- High degree of competency and comfort with ICT4E or ICT4D devices, form creation and data management software, and data visualization. Specific skills using I-Forms Builder and Zoho a plus.
- Strong group process design and facilitation skills, including developing and leading workshops
- Demonstrated commitment to gender responsive programming.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Team-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to organize and prioritize a variety of initiatives
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria 50% of the time
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479267 to apply for this job .