A non-profit focused on upholding the rights of women and children with headquarters in Abuja is seeking a dynamic, vibrant, fun loving and focused individual to lead its operations. The individual will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the organization's staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. S/He will report directly to the board of directors, who provide strategic inputs and guidance for the management of the organization.
- Lead the development of strategy and operational plans with inputs from board and staff
- Oversee budgeting, financial planning and management with support from finance team
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of the organization's programs and services
- Ensure that the programs and services offered contribute to the organization's mission and priorities
- Coordinate human resource planning and management
- Oversea the development and implementation of a communication plan to keep stakeholders informed about the work of an organization.
- Establish and maintain good relationship and collaborative arrangements with beneficiaries, communities, government agencies, donors to help achieve organizational goals
Qualifications and Requirements:
- All candidates should have proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience. Concrete demonstrable experience and other qualifications include:
- At least a Master Degree, with 6-10 years of senior management experience; track record of effectively leading an organization nationally.
- Experience of having developed and implement strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
- Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
- Strong belief in human rights, gender equality and non-discrimination is a core value need for the position
- Preference will be given to young women less than 35 year old and are strongly encouraged to apply.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479239 to apply for this job .