NGspareparts is an online marketplace where people can buy car spare parts and also request for the services of mechanics.
It is a startup wholly owned by Zuoahia Ltd (also a startup) and it seeks to be the no 1 go to website where mechanics and car owners can find any spare part of their choice as well as one where sellers can reach more customers.
NGspareparts is recruiting to fill the position of a CEO.
40,000 Naira monthly with 7% ownership of the startup (Negotiable)
- Reporting to the Founder/Chairman, the CEO will be responsible for directing, administering, and coordinating the internal operational activities of the startup in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Chairman and the Board of Directors.
- He will oversee ongoing business operations within the startup and assist the Chairman in the development of enterprise/organization policies and goals that will optimize financial and corporate performance and facilitate the growth of the group.
- Assist the Chairman in the design and implementation of business strategies, plans and procedures. Directs the startup's operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria.
- Develop and establish policies that promote the startup's strategy, culture, mission and vision and ensure the cascading to all relevant personnel.
- Ensures that competent people are in critical roles in the organisation and establishes a process for continuous people development to ensure adequate supply of the right talents to meet the requirements of the operations.
- Implement appropriate rewards/recognition and coaching/corrective practices to align personnel with company goals.
- Ensures that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Provides the Chairman with reports measuring business performance through the interpretation and analysis of data and metrics and develops ways to improve processes.
- Creates strategies to increase vendors and products offered by the site.
- Manages the finances of the startup.
- Design strategies to monetize activities on the website
- Creates marketing strategies and campaigns inorder to promote the business
- Form partnerships with other startups/businesses that will help grow the business.
- Speak to investors at every level and industry stake holders and make plans to raise money for the startup.
- Minimum 2 years in an ecommerce startup or relevant environment with hands-on experience in customer acquisition, marketing, business strategy, project delivery, executive management, fund raising etc.
- Knowledge of entire value chain of the auto spare parts industry including developing new revenue streams to meet expectations.
- Visible leadership skills within challenging performance environments with ability to motivate, supervise and build teams, delegate responsibility and develop employee talents
- God fearing, consistently displays integrity, models behaviour, develops people, and builds teams
- Superior communication skills - Ability to interact with traders in local dialect, senior officials of international agencies, multilaterals, banks, corporates and governments
- University degree in any relevant disciplines (minimum B.Sc. Hons. Second class upper).
- This is a high-stress position based on full responsibility for the startup operations. Handles detailed, complex concepts and problems, balances multiple tasks simultaneously, and makes rapid decisions regarding administrative issues.
- Maintains a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of executive management. Hours may be long and irregular.
- Conveys a professional and positive image and attitude regarding the organization. Demonstrates commitment to continued professional growth and development.
- Not afraid to get hands dirty (by going out in the field) inorder to get job done
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479234 to apply for this job .