Acada telecoms international LTD seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Client/Partner development through selective through soft marketing techniques/approach; that is, direct canvassing of business by meeting or mailing some selective NGO’s, Embassies, Corporate and reputable individuals.
- Carry out Customer Relations Management functions, that is: meeting customers on one on one basis, collecting customers’ feedback, analyzing them, submitting report to initiate action for correction and liaising with concerned HOD’s for implementation of corrective actions.
- Prepare and upload Calendar of events, mega events of the period on the website for the clients/partners. Coordinate banquet function sales, both internal and external by ensuring that customers are satisfied and all services are paid for.
- Monitor room reservations for both individuals and groups; also ensure that facilities in the guest rooms are functioning. Work at front office in guest check in and out and billing using Hotel reservation & billing system.
- Follow up on credit balance recovery from external customers. Submit all expected periodic reports as at when due.
- Follow all standing instructions, guidelines, customer’s etiquettes as defined for the Institute’s (International House) Hotel facilities.
Qualification and Experience:
- BSc/HND in any related discipline plus 5 years relevant working experience in a Corporate Business Unit that has responsibility for customer service & business development.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, disciplined and have a pleasant disposition. He/She must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and must be computer literate.
- He must be a good team player and should be ready to work long hours and during holidays.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479123 to apply for this job .