MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Manage service vendors, TowerCo and other contractors deliver on agreed deliverables and quality standards.
- Ensure Partner (Managed Services, TowerCo etc.) payment, SLA and KPI validations and reconciliations.
- Contract coordination and administration
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviors every time.
- Track and ensure timely issuance of PO and Invoice payment to MS and TowerCo
- First degree in Electrical Electronics, Computer Science or any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Certificate in project management is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience using data mining tools and reporting.
- Experience in vendor/contract management preferably in a managed services environment
- Experience in Quality/performance/Operations/RF Optimization/Planning
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479103 to apply for this job .