Acada Telecoms international LTD is recruiting to fill this position
- Preparing and Recording assets, liability, revenue and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing accounting information.
- Maintaining and balancing subsidiary account by verifying, allocating, posting, recording transaction; resolving discrepancies.
- Summarizing financial status by collating information; preparing balance sheet, revenue account and other affiliated statements in line with approved standards.
- Processing payroll as at when due and generating pay slips for staff with correct information showing statutory deductions.
- Enforcing and monitoring compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintaining asset register and account payable and receivable records for audit purposes.
- Interfacing with external auditors.
- Avoiding legal challenges by complying with legal requirements; including statutory obligations, withholding, corporate tax, VAT and PAYE.
- Securing financial and other information by regular back-ups.
- Making recommendations to Managing Director based on timely review of accounting processes information,
- Preparation of Bank reconciliation and variance analysis.
- Carrying out any other financial/accounting work as assigned by Managing Director.
- A suitable candidate with BSc Accounting or the equivalent with 3 years work experience as an accountant.
- Sound knowledge of Peach tree accounting.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479099 to apply for this job .