A Multi Specialist Company in Lagos, Nigeria with strong Leanings towards Media and Social Development requests Letters of Application from Brilliant, smart, ambitious and Result Oriented Young Men and Women to fill this position
- The Social Media and Communications Executive is responsible for initiating, planning, and managing the public relations activities of the organization.
- The officer is responsible for planning the overall communications strategy and promotion of the organization and its programs across media outlets including television, radio and print, as well as direct mail and online means such as websites, blogs and social network portals (Facebook, twitter, etc.)
- Develop and execute internal and external communications plans and strategies, including support for general corporate initiatives and key areas within the business.
- Craft strategic employee communications to ensure effective and consistent delivery of key messages and information. Delivery channels include email, online publications, presentations, employee meetings and forums.
- Create high-level executive communications, including CEO updates, quarterly earnings results, customer communications and other key correspondence.
- Manage corporate intranet site, and work with corporate functions to update content regularly.
- Build credibility and awareness as a market leader through development and delivery of external communications. Develop/write and execute press releases, media interview opportunities, speaking opportunities, editorial submissions, and proactive media pitches.
- Serve as a company spokesperson; establish and maintain contact with key client targets; anticipate and respond to media inquiries.
- Develop and manages metrics that demonstrate the value and impact of corporate communications on key stakeholders.
- University degree in communications, journalism, English, marketing or public relations required.
- Two to Five years’ experience working in a corporate environment, with a focus on communications and administrative support required.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Experience managing projects, creating content and general understanding of graphic design principles required.
- Social Media Savvy (Pre-requisite)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with speed, flexibility and attention to detail
- Ability to develop communications that engage across multiple platforms (i.e. digital newsletters)
- Experience with Word Press and graphic design highly desired.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively assist on multiple projects.
- Energetic, self-directed, highly creative team player required.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479073 to apply for this job .