New Era IT Consults is an indigenous company offering IT Consultancy services, application and software development and maintenance, website development and maintenance, computer hardware and accessories repair and maintenance, corporate IT training among other services.
We help our customers adapt and succeed in the ever-changing IT World and then, help them sustain this success through strategic, functional and process transformation that enables them improve performance, increase effectiveness, reduce costs and enhance resilience.
- Sales executives promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits. They build businesses by identifying and selling prospects, as well as maintaining relationships with clients. In other words, their work includes;
- Organizing sales visits.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Demonstrating/presenting products.
- Establishing new business.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Negotiating contracts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation Skills, Communication Skills, Prospecting Skills, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence and Leadership skills, Motivation for Sales.
- Minimum of BA/BSc or OND in relevant field.
- Possess a verifiable proof of at least 2 years working experience.
- Must reside within Lagos or its environs.
- At least 25 years old of age.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic IT skills
- Numerical skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479063 to apply for this job .