- Performing visual inspection of piping installations including:
- Verifying piping materials identity (pipe, valves and fittings) and its conformance to the installation drawings
- Verifying that wielding inspection has been performed and joints have been released
- Verification that dimensions and alignment tolerances of the piping systems are as per constructs specifications
- In process surveillance to verify compliance with specified piping erection procedure including flange alignment, torqueing, cleanliness etc.
- Performing piping walk down inspection and completing punch list. Verifying that punch list items have been dealt with in accordance with the contractual agreements.
- Reviewing and verifying completeness of piping test packages (hydro or pneumatic) prior to testing
- Witnessing final piping tests
- Completing and endorsing all inspection records from initial inspection till final acceptance of the piping systems
- Maintaining interface with the owner to ensure that all contractual and code requirements are met as far as inspection scope is concerned.
- Responsible by physical inspection of all piping/mechanical installations, ensuring that all contractor personnel and workmanship is complete in accordance with approved designs, international codes, standards and procedures and project specifications
- Responsible for generating accurate, clear and concise inspection qa/qc reports.
- Managing quality of installation of pipe before applying inspection with the owner or qa/qc
Education & certification
- Technical engineering diploma
- 5 years of QC inspector of which at least 3 years in piping inspection. At least 2 years of experience of oil & gas and petrochemical offshore project (FPSO, platform, etc.)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479053 to apply for this job .