Our client, a leading information technology solution provider with significant interests in access solutions and other technology innovations, is recruiting to fill this position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new strategic and innovative viable products or services
- Establishing strategic partnerships with technology OEMs
- Delivering on promises relating to customers' orders
- Delivering on promises relating to support and maintenance of installed products
- Managing team and assets for exceptional performance
- Monitor, measure, report and review company-wide information security procedures including business risks associated with critical IT operations including business continuity plans.
- Support sales and marketing in pre-sales of all the company’s products, including proposal development through until contract award
- Support finance and procurement departments in identifying innovative strategies for the reduction of the company’s capital and operational expenditures
- Develop and manage relationships with relevant external parties including customers, channel partners, regulatory bodies, original equipment manufacturers, to promote strategic, tactical and operational support for the company’s products
- Develop, align and maintain an appropriate IT organizational structure, processes and procedures that support the needs of the organization and improves product and service quality to customers and all stakeholders
Education, Qualification, and Certification
- A minimum of eight years’ experience as a leader or in a managerial position in the areas above and preferably from an IT sector.
- Demonstrable success in product development, innovation and strategic planning skills
- Strong leadership, managerial and team working skills Creativity and innovation, and challenging status quo
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the ICT business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills
- Excellent problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Good finance and accounting experience
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to cope with pressure and challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in numerate sciences including computer sciences, engineering, business administration, accounting, economics, etc
- Master’s degree in any business related field is an advantage
- Certification in any of the areas below will be advantageous:
- Project management including PMP and/or PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
- Service management including ITIL Foundation and ITIL Intermediate
- Organizational Change Management including ProSci
- Applicable OEM certifications for leading ICT products
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479048 to apply for this job .