An ICT firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Writing and editing content
- Designing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Updating websites
- Creating back up files
- Solving code problems
- Basic web design
- Multimedia design
- Content management
- Editing for video and audio
- Multimedia programming and technology
- The Web Graphic Designer must have a firm understanding of changing technology, including software and tools for Web design
- You will need to show evidence of the following soft and technical skills.
- Attention to detail;
- Be creative and imaginative, with fresh, original ideas
- Be passionate about good design, while recognizing the commercial needs of clients and understanding the role it can play in advertising and communications
- Have excellent design, layout, colour and composition skills
- Be able to understand, develop and execute creative ideas across a variety of formats
- Have highly competent skills with design software packages.
- Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client;
- Proofreading content and making changes where necessary;
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
- Understand and implement user testing in your own work
- Have a good working knowledge of web development software and languages
- Be calm and well organised, able to work effectively under pressure
- Be aware of design and technological trends, the opportunities they offer and when to deploy them.
- Team leading;
- Problem solving;
- Assisting Marketing and Communications Manager with creative concept
- Delivering presentations;
- Ability to teach yourself new technical skills;
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/479042 to apply for this job .