Mophejay Global Enterprise seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Conducts audits for management to assess effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations: Examines records of departments and interviews workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Inspects accounting systems to determine their efficiency and protective value.
- Reviews records pertaining to material assets, such as equipment and buildings, and staff to determine degree to which they are utilized.
- Analyzes data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations for management.
- May conduct special studies for management, such as those required to discover mechanics of detected fraud and to develop controls for fraud prevention.
- May audit employer business records for governmental agency to determine unemployment insurance premiums, liabilities, and employer compliance with state tax laws.
- Minimum of a degree
- 1-3 years experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478989 to apply for this job .