Mophejay Global Enterprise seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Aids executive in staff capacity by coordinating office services, such as personnel, budget preparation and control, housekeeping, records control, and special management studies: Studies management methods in order to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, or implement cost reductions.
- Analyzes unit operating practices, such as recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, suggestion systems, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performance standards to create new systems or revise established procedures.
- Analyzes jobs to delimit position responsibilities for use in wage and salary adjustments, promotions, and evaluation of workflow.
- Studies methods of improving work measurements or performance standards.
- Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, such as time-and-attendance records, terminations, new hires, transfers, budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data.
- Prepares reports including conclusions and recommendations for solution of administrative problems.
- Issues and interprets operating policies.
- Reviews and answers correspondence.
- May assist in preparation of budget needs and annual reports of organization.
- May interview job applicants, conduct orientation of new employees, and plan training programs.
- May direct services, such as maintenance, repair, supplies, mail, and files.
- May compile, store, and retrieve management data, using computer
- Minimum of OND
- Entry level
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478988 to apply for this job .