Our company is an event decorating Management Company with the sole mission of delivering excellent services. We take pride in the fact that giving attention to the smallest of details is of high priority which all add up to that mind blowing ambience we crave.
- Work along side the CEO maintaining consistent and effective communication and implementing directives given.
- Hire, discipline as appropriate, effectively supervise, periodically evaluate, motivate, and reward as appropriate the professional staff and exercise ultimate authority over employees under his or her supervision, including handling of grievances in conformity with the firm’s policies and procedures; facilitate professional development of subordinates through personal mentoring and direction and through formal professional development seminars, as appropriate.
- Attend events and coordinate scheduled vendors.
- Work with on-site staff to coordinate details of the event
- Keep inventory of events materials
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Manage the event on the day, including setting up, instructing external contractors and internal staff assistance
- Provide reports on the operating condition of the company.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478931 to apply for this job .