Mercy Corps is an international development organization that helps people around the world survive and thrive during crisis and natural disaster.
Will be in charge of INGO Humanitarian Projects Management Training for Local Actors in North East Nigeria
- The INGO forum in Nigeria seeks a consultant (individual/organization) to conduct a training on program management for local actors in Adamawa, Borno, Yobe and Gombe states.
- Consultancy Objectives
- The objective of this assignment is to develop skilled capacity of local actors in program design, proposal development, budget and report writing. Specifically; the training will include the following:
- Program Design:
- Basic elements in program design
- Types of program design
- Monitoring grants and project activities
- Proposal Development:
- How to develop a winning proposal based on humanitarian needs
- Donor requirements of 3-4 donors in grants proposals
- Budget preparation for different donors
- Where/how to source for funds
- Report writing
- Basic concepts in report writing
- Reporting on activities/quarterly reports/end of project reports
- How to design a communication plan for an organization
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The consultant must show proven expertise/record of conducting training's on project designs, grant development, and report writing.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478852 to apply for this job .