Our client is a Financial Institution licensed and established by the relevant federal regulatory agency to provide innovative and unique financial and other services to relevant stakeholders. Our client is looking to attract hardworking, self-motivated and qualified individuals to join its ranks
Organizes and intermediates financing for bankable agricultural value chains developed by implementation of select programs, ensuring that such initiatives are effectively implemented.
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in agricultural financing, investment banking, commercial banking, development finance, credit risk assessment and management, development of financing products for agricultural value chains, particularly with local and or international development organizations as well as agricultural finance institutions.
- Seven (7) of such years of experience must have been in a senior management level and a minimum of 5 years should have been in a similar position preferably in Agro -allied industry or development finance institution
- A good University degree in Banking and Finance or Economics, or Business Administration and Marketing
- A post graduate degree or any other qualification/certification will be an added advantage
- A Ph.D. certification will be an added advantage
- Consummate skills in financial modelling - estimate financial value and impact of potential interventions in agric value chain financing to the Nigerian economy based on rigorous, logical and rational assumptions
- Capacity for credit analysis, credit product development, structured finance, sales and marketing
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478838 to apply for this job .