Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, DC., in 1927 by J Willard and Alice S Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics
- You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation.
- Today, you bring your personal style to every experience.
- You live life to discover.
- You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Make beds and fold terry.
- Clean bathrooms. Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order. Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings. Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478834 to apply for this job .