A haulage/ logistics servicing company with operational locations in Calabar, Benin and headquarters in Abia State have sights on re-branding the organization; thus are currently seeking to employ for the position of Human resources/ Admin Manager.
The desired candidate must possess:
- Possess a first degree from a reputable institution with post graduate certifications in personnel administration and other related fields of study
- Member of relevant professional body is an added advantage
- Must not be above 45 years
- Must be innovative, energetic and able to adapt to different work environments
- Must be a team player and able to fit into and manage a multi-skilled workforce.
- Conducting of recruitment exercise for in-house and outsourced resources.
- Administration of various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; preparation/ Update and enforcement of employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Development of department goals, objectives and systems.
- Monitoring of performance evaluation program and appraisals as necessary.
- Supervision of new-employee orientations; monitoring career pathing program
- Handling of employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Supervision of staff welfare administration.
- Conducting administrative staff meetings and attending other meetings and seminars.
- Maintaining company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Functional and administrative supervision of the HR department/ team Members.
The position will be reporting to the Managing Director/ C.E.O
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478830 to apply for this job .