Our client is a Financial Institution licensed and established by the relevant federal regulatory agency to provide innovative and unique financial and other services to relevant stakeholders. Our client is looking to attract hardworking, self-motivated and qualified individuals to join its ranks.
Responsible for setting strategic human resource and administrative direction; providing a perspective on growth and expansion and supporting/sustaining a culture of the company as a great place to work.
- A good first degree in Business administration or any of the social sciences or humanities
- A master’s degree in a relevant course is required
- A Ph.D. certification will be an added advantage
- Membership of relevant professional bodies will be an advantage
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in
- Corporate Services including supervision of the Human Resource and Administrative functions in reputable organization(s), seven (7) of which must have been in senior management position.
- Experience in facilities management
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Track record in organisational management and leadership at an executive level
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478828 to apply for this job .