Demand generation is focused on all activities that create awareness about the company, products/solutions, and industry. Lead generation is a subset of demand generation and is also one of the key role of this position. This entails collecting leads through form fills or website tracking software to add to the company’s database of leads.
The DGS will therefore be responsible for generating demand and new leads for company sales team while being actively involved in our communications and product marketing strategy.
- Prioritize and qualify incoming leads from different sources: Website, Call sales Number, Chat, Physical, Online Events etc;
- Researching new vendor and program opportunities that generate qualified leads;
- Reach out to set of leads in specific verticals and qualify them;
- Link business objectives to marketing campaigns and plan to meet future business needs;
- Collaboration with Sales Representatives;
- Help define business approach with Sales Representatives;
- Actively play a part in ensuring financial targets are reached;
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources;
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution;
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure;
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Develop and deliver custom presentations on Google Enterprise solutions;
- Participate in trade shows and conventions;
- Manage a portfolio of customers;
- Feedback any important customer information to Customer Support/Services Team;
- Build strong and positive relationships with customers at various levels;
- Build and document knowledge about the customers business and technical setup;
- And any other duty as may be assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree with strong academic record or 2+ years of equivalent experience in a similar demand generation role, driving enterprise, B2B leads for a high tech company, preferably a cloud computing company or software provider.
- Previous experience selling Google apps and Microsoft solution is an advantage
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Apps, Microsoft solutions, salesforce, Mailchimp is a major plus
- Knowledge of Digital marketing is an advantage
- A quick learner who is comfortable operating in the unknown and a willingness to take on a variety of marketing projects
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478822 to apply for this job .