Our client is a Financial Institution licensed and established by the relevant federal regulatory agency to provide innovative and unique financial and other services to relevant stakeholders. Our client is looking to attract hardworking, self-motivated and qualified individuals to join its ranks.
Provide leadership in the development and implementation of functional internal control matrixes and process documentation across the organization; recommend best practices in the design and implementation of an effective, sustainable internal control environment.
- A good first degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- A master’s degree in a relevant course is required
- A Ph.D. certification will be an added advantage
- Membership of relevant professional bodies ACA, ACCA
- Professional certification as a certified public accountant (CPA), certified internal auditor CIA) or certified information systems auditor (CISA).
- Should possess at least 10 years’ experience in internal and or external audit, with 7 years in a managerial position
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing analytically rigorous initiatives and a track record in financial management and leadership at a senior staff level
- Proven track record of delivering results in an establishment of comparable size, scope and complexity
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478821 to apply for this job .