We a leading and reputable ICT firm. This role seeks to meet ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Individual will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve financial targets.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services;
- Seek out key stakeholders and work across customer organizations to identify opportunities, upsell, and close deals;
- Understand customer requirements and product capabilities on a business and technical level to effectively communicate the unique benefits of our cloud solutions and appropriately set expectations;
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical service groups;
- Develop and deliver custom presentations on our Cloud Enterprise solutions;
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets;
- Prioritize and qualify incoming leads from different sources: Website, Call sales Number; Chat, Physical and Online Events;
- Participate in trade shows and conventions;
- Reach out to set of leads in specific verticals and qualify them;
- Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers as well;
- Follow-up for collection of payments;
- Implement the company’s marketing plans as required
- Collaboration and help define business approach with Sales Specialists in your team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Technical Sales experience is an added advantage
- Sales experience with very good understanding of Google messaging and collaboration products and/or Microsoft O365/Azure
- Previous experience selling Enterprise Messaging Solutions is required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Insightful, can suggest and implement changes to improve individual and team processes, sales methodology and user experience.
- Master and maintain strong knowledge of market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with fluency in English. Be able to articulate when under pressure
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478767 to apply for this job .