To play an active role in the financial/strategic planning of the company including fund raising activities. To be responsible to management and board for all the financial and control related issues and processes of the company. Overall supervisory role on ICT planning and implementation for the company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Setting up and managing the financial planning process, determining the financial needs, cash management and monitoring adverse effect of economic indices
- Initiating and preparing the yearly budgets and forecasts
- Advising on strategic decisions and business planning
Administration and Management
- Setting up and implementing the Business Control System
- Completing all financial activities on time and processing all financial information of the company
- Managing contacts with banks, tax office, salary administration, regulatory agencies, and external accountants
- Preparing and executing tax declarations like V.A.T, Corporate Income Tax, import duties
- Preparing the monthly and annual internal financial reports and analysis
- Advising and supervising the profitability of company’s projects/ventures
- Judging commercial initiatives and decisions on their financial impact
- Ensuring that the financial reporting and planning for the business is reliable, timely and effective while also taking proper consideration of short to medium term risk and business needs
- Managing the Corporate Management Performance MPR System
- Oversee and manage the design, implementation, and support activities for IT processes, systems and services, including all software, hardware and IT-related equipment.
- Review and approve major contracts for computing and Information Technology services and equipment
- Enforcing policies relating to ICT
Implement corrective action plans to solve financial problems.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Accounting Financial Management Knowledge and Skills,
- Time and Self-Management Skill,
- Relationship and People Management Skills,
- Leadership Skills
- ICT knowledge and Skills.
- Accounting/Finance Degree
- Minimum work experience of 8-10 years as a Finance Manager.
- MBA and additional certifications is desired.
- Must have relevant Professional Certification in the field (ACCA, etc)
- Outstanding technical accounting and finance skill – solid knowledge of IFRS is preferred
- Excellent advisory skills and ability to translate figures into understandable and pragmatic business advice.
- knowledge of financial software
- Independent and strong entrepreneurial attitude, global thinker, self-starter, good analytical skills, enjoy working in a dynamic albeit start-up environment
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478616 to apply for this job .