Supermart Nigeria's leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position
- The Supermart Public Relations officer seeks to gain awareness and positive image for the company and its offerings without an exchange of money.
- Our Public Relations officer is the contact person for all media and non-media inquiries and external communications.
- The key performance indicator will be the volume of visibility we get for our brand.
- The successful candidate will manage and grow our presence in the local and international media by helping define and executing on a public relations strategy.
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing and independent self-starter person who has a background in Marketing, Public Relations.
- Writing external communications and press releases
- Negotiating access to and representing our company at conferences and events
- Negotiating access to and representing company in interviews on Radio and TV
- New business development with media
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy and fast paced environment
- A strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives
- Excellent negotiation and people skills.
- Event organization and management skills
- An independent, aggressive, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478604 to apply for this job .